As an experienced editor, proofreader and book formatter, my professional promises are to be:
- Sympathetic of, and respectful to, your author voice.
- Accommodating of your preferred deadlines, where possible.
- As thorough and detail oriented as possible when working on your manuscript.
- Enthusiastic and supportive yet constructive, in order to get everything as right as it can be!
- Continually developing professionally through reputable editing, proofreading and publishing training courses.
- Transparent in my communications and procedures, keeping you informed through all the stages of our project(s).
If you are:
- An author who understands the importance of investing in a professional editor and/or proofreader,
- A small business owner who understands the benefits of writing a nonfiction eBook as part of your content marketing plan, or
- A writer who needs your novel formatted to your personalised preferences prior to publication…
…I can’t wait to hear from you!
Please use the contact form below to ask any questions, request your free 1,000 word editing or proofreading sample, or book a formatting slot.
Alternatively, please message me on LinkedIn!