As an experienced editor, ghostwriter and book formatter, my professional promises are to be:
- Sympathetic of, and respectful to, your author voice.
- Accommodating of your preferred deadlines, where possible.
- As thorough and detail oriented as possible when working on your manuscript.
- Enthusiastic and supportive yet constructive, in order to get everything as right as it can be!
- Continually developing professionally through reputable editing, proofreading and publishing training courses.
- Transparent in my communications and procedures, keeping you informed through all the stages of our project(s).
If you are:
- A crime fiction author who understands the benefit and importance of investing in a professional editor
- Considering hiring a ghostwriter for an upcoming crime, mystery, suspense or thriller writing project, or
- A writer who needs your crime fiction novel formatted to your personalised preferences prior to publication…
…I can't wait to hear from you!
Please use the contact form below to ask any questions, request your free 1,000 word editing sample or a selection of my writing samples in relation to a ghostwriting project, or to book a formatting slot.