Do you want to be able to plan and write your crime fiction novels quickly, cleanly and more intentionally?
This Crime Novel Planner is ideal for you if:
- You’re a crime novelist who loves (or wants to start / get better at) plotting your books.
- You want a professional editor, author and ghostwriter's guidelines to refer to, to help you structure a story that meets readers' expectations.
- You wish you had a guided planner to jot down all your ideas, flesh out your characters and follow a step-by-step, streamlined story plotting process.
- You start off with good intentions but struggle to keep track of your ideas on sticky notes, on your notes app, and in a variety of random notebooks – you would prefer everything in one place!
- You want to feel more organised and in control of your writing process by using a dedicated novel planner for every work in progress.
This Crime Novel Planner is split into six main sections to help you plan the big picture overview of your story:
- The Big Picture
- The Big Decisions
- The Main Characters
- The Side Characters
- The Three Acts
- Chapter By Chapter Breakdown
Including word count trackers and notes / brainstorm pages, this 100 page A5 paperback planner is designed to help you plan and plot your story logically and methodically, creating a detailed novel outline that will ultimately transform your book into a page-turning read.
Frequently Asked Questions
The A5 paperback planner is priced at £7.99.
Each planner is designed to help you plan one full length crime novel by guiding you through all the elements that make up a compelling, well-structured story.